- Long ago, the homosapiens shared the world with other types of “Humans/People” like the Neanerthals. Do you think
- why are you doing this competition?
- Do you think you are going to win?
- Hi charlie! Could this rocket blow up and possibly destroy the earth?
- is your rockets going to be used for the space hotel coming up?
The students have spoken. The votes have been counted and the moment has finally arrived for us to announce this year’s winner of I’m a Scientist, Get me out of Here! After two weeks of hot debate, stimulating chat and … Continue reading
Posted on March 25, 2011 by ModShane in News |
The competition is hotting up now, and the scientists are really under pressure! The votes have been counted, and the next scientist to get evicted in this zone is… STEVE This leaves only Julian and Charlie to fight it out … Continue reading
Posted on March 24, 2011 by in News |
You’ve been asking more questions, chatting more chats, and most importantly casting more votes! And now it’s time for the second eviction. Competition in Argon Zone was VERY tight. The next scientist to leave will be… EOIN Sorry to see … Continue reading
Posted on March 23, 2011 by ModShane in News |
It’s been a fantastic event so far and the scientists have worked hard, answering thousands of questions between them. But on Friday there can only be one winner in each zone, so some of them have to go. Competition in … Continue reading
Posted on March 22, 2011 by ModShane in News |