Welcome to I'm a Scientist Get me out of here!
About I’m a Scientist
I’m a Scientist is like school science lessons meet the X Factor! School students choose which scientist gets a prize of £500 to communicate their work.
Scientists and students talk on this website. They both break down barriers, have fun and learn. But only the students get to vote.
This zone is Argon Zone. It has a range of scientists studying all different topics. Who gets the prize? YOU decide!
Get On Board!
Would I'm a Scientist be great at your school?
Get your teacher to sign up now by sending them this link -
- Long ago, the homosapiens shared the world with other types of “Humans/People” like the Neanerthals. Do you think
- why are you doing this competition?
- Do you think you are going to win?
- Hi charlie! Could this rocket blow up and possibly destroy the earth?
- is your rockets going to be used for the space hotel coming up?
- Does Malaria affect the menstrual cycle?
- Did you encounter any field work while in the CDC?
- Do think your are going to win?
- What american football team do you support?
- how fast can your roket go in one hour ?